Gwenyn Hill Farm’s CSA program provides locally grown food to our community. Enjoy a range of member benefits in addition to plentiful produce.
Certified Organic CSA Share
What Does Your Share Include?
Each week at pickup, our CSA members will be able to fill their complimentary Gwenyn Hill Farm tote bag with our certified organic produce.
- A variety of certified organic vegetables and herbs, harvested fresh each week.
- For new members, a complimentary Gwenyn Hill Farm tote bag.
- Access to our U-Pick garden, which includes seasonal harvest of flowers, peas, beans, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, mini sweet peppers, and more.
- Access to our private Facebook page, which includes our recipe archive.
- A weekly newsletter containing recipes and a weekly blog post to keep you abreast of farm happenings.
- An invitation to members-only events, including our Fall Frolic.
Our growing season runs from June to October. Pickup times are either Tuesdays from 3:30 pm until 5:30 pm or Thursday “A” weeks from 3:30 to 5:50, or Thursday “B” weeks from 5-7 pm at our historic organic farm in Wisconsin’s Lake Country. We are located at N130W294 Bryn Drive in Delafield, WI, a half-hour drive from Milwaukee.
Receive Interactive Member Benefits
CSA Prep and Cooking Demos
Demonstrations on how to prep and cook your farm-fresh produce and access to our favorite organic recipes will be offered weekly.
Harvest From Our Garden
Weather permitting, our flower cutting garden and vegetables like cherry tomatoes and beans will be clearly marked for you or your family to harvest in our fields.
Join us for a public field day or CSA member event. Sign-up for our newsletter or follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates.